If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include generally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming East Liberty in Pittsburgh, PA. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (412) 815-8076 to learn more!